Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm
Eye Relief: 4"
Field of View: 10.6 - 3.5ft @ 100 yards
Tube Size: 30mm
Weight: 27 oz
Parallax Adjustment on the Top Angle series is offset 45 degrees from the vertical plane for easy access regardless if you are left hand or right hand dominant.
• This reticle is a MOA based reticle. It is true at 28X.
• At 14X, each subtension on the reticle has twice the value indicated on the reticle. For example 1/2 MOA becomes 1MOA. 3MOA on the reticle becomes 6 MOA.
• At 7X, each subtension on the reticle has 4X its value indicated on the reticle. For example, 1 MOA now references 4 MOA. 1.5 MOA now references 6 MOA.
• There is an opening at the center of the reticle that can be used to frame and range a known 1/2 meter sized target.
• The center dot in the reticle measures 1/16MOA.
• There is a ranging scale in the lower right quadrant that you can use to frame known sized targets. Simply adjust the magnification ring until the target is framed accurately in the ranging scale. Each hashmark in the ranging scale represents 3".