Objective Lens Diameter: 32mm
Eye Relief: 9"-13"
Field of View: 18.8' - 6.3' ft @ 100 yards
Tube Size: 1"
Weight: 10 oz
The Hi-Lux Long Eye Relief is the answer to those special situations that require rifle optics with an extended eye relief. Designed to give full view of the target when placed 8 to 14 inches ahead of the shooter’s eye, the LER scope is ideal for installing on a scout rifle, lever-action rifles with top ejection and muzzleloaders with a side hammerlock that interferes with mounting a scope in the normal position.
• The Long Eye Relief 2-7X32 comes with a duplex reticle.
• The heavy posts naturally draw the shooter's eyes to the center crosshair.
• The fine crosshair are fine enough to be visible in the woods, yet thin enough not to obscure the target when aiming.
• The Long Eye Relief scope also comes in a BDC reticle version, based around the ballistics of the 168 grain, 308 Winchester.
• If you zero the center cross hairs at 200 yards, each subsequent BDC line represents the approximate holdover every 100 yards out.
• The Top of the Thick Post represents the 600 yard holdover.
• The BDC is accurate at 7X.