Objective Lens Diameter: 32mm
Eye Relief: 9"-13"
Field of View: 18.8' - 6.3' ft @ 100 yards
Tube Size: 1"
Weight: 10 oz
The Hi-Lux Long Eye Relief is the answer to those special situations that require rifle optics with an extended eye relief. Designed to give full view of the target when placed 8 to 14 inches ahead of the shooter’s eye, the LER scope is ideal for installing on a scout rifle, lever-action rifles with top ejection and muzzleloaders with a side hammerlock that interferes with mounting a scope in the normal position.
• The Long Eye Relief 2-7X32 comes with a duplex reticle.
• The heavy posts naturally draw the shooter's eyes to the center crosshair.
• The fine crosshair are fine enough to be visible in the woods, yet thin enough not to obscure the target when aiming.
• The Long Eye Relief scope also comes in a BDC reticle version, based around the ballistics of the 168 grain, 308 Winchester.
• If you zero the center cross hairs at 200 yards, each subsequent BDC line represents the approximate holdover every 100 yards out.
• The Top of the Thick Post represents the 600 yard holdover.
• The BDC is accurate at 7X.
I bought the Hi-Lux LER 2-7X scope as a gift for an old Marine shooting buddy who wanted the same set up I had on my Mauser. I received the scope very quickly but we soon discovered that this particular scope had problems (dials would not turn and power rind nearly frozen). Christopher emailed me a return label and sent a new scope and within a week we were up and running. My buddy couldn't be happier and we are both very impressed with the clarity of the glass for such an inexpensive scope. I know where I'm buying my next scope! Thanks Christopher!
Love the Long Eye Relief scope. Only problem is I had too Shim the 1 inch Tube to enable tight fit in Warne rings.
Recently bought a ruger gunsite scout 223 with this scope already mounted and love it so I search out hi Lux store and bought the same rated for my scout 308 but they’d be better illuminated