Objective Lens Diameter: 32mm
Eye Relief: 9"-13"
Field of View: 18.8' - 6.3' ft @ 100 yards
Tube Size: 1"
Weight: 10 oz
The Hi-Lux Long Eye Relief is the answer to those special situations that require rifle optics with an extended eye relief. Designed to give full view of the target when placed 8 to 14 inches ahead of the shooter’s eye, the LER scope is ideal for installing on a scout rifle, lever-action rifles with top ejection and muzzleloaders with a side hammerlock that interferes with mounting a scope in the normal position.
• The Long Eye Relief 2-7X32 comes with a duplex reticle.
• The heavy posts naturally draw the shooter's eyes to the center crosshair.
• The fine crosshair are fine enough to be visible in the woods, yet thin enough not to obscure the target when aiming.
• The Long Eye Relief scope also comes in a BDC reticle version, based around the ballistics of the 168 grain, 308 Winchester.
• If you zero the center cross hairs at 200 yards, each subsequent BDC line represents the approximate holdover every 100 yards out.
• The Top of the Thick Post represents the 600 yard holdover.
• The BDC is accurate at 7X.
It’s a very nice scope for the money my only problem is I really wish it was illuminated... for a scope with a .308 bdc this is the one you want! .308 scout style scopes are hard to find on the internet when your looking for certain things and this had all of what I want except the illuminated cross hairs! Would be really nice to have night hunting coyote! But it looks and fits real nice on my M1a scout squad rifle and holds zero ! Best thing about this scout scope is I still have the option to use stripper clips and magazines at the range! Make for more shooting and less mag loading
This was a perfect fit for my new savage scout rifle. It looks and works great and is not real bulky. I am very satisfied with the eye relief and can acquire targets quickly. The ring is a bit stiff to adjust the focus but not a real issue. Don't know if I should put some machine oil on it or not. The only issue with my order was they were out of stock of the one piece mount. Really wanted that but made due with a two piece. I did loose the rear optics cover but that's on me. So if you see a optics cover in a squirrels mouth get it back for me ok?
I bought the Long Eye Relief scope for my Scout M1A. Does the job perfectly. Glass is great, eye relief perfect for the rifle. Years back I bought the 4x variable CMR for an AR and the ART 1000 for my M1A standard. I love all three scopes. Quality is high and the company stands behind its products
Be the first to learn about new optics, videos and promotions!