Objective Lens Diameter: 24mm
Eye Relief: 3.5"
Field of View: 95' - 26' @ 100 yards
Tube Size: 30mm
Weight: 16.5 oz
Using the real world experience of Special Operations combat veterans, competition shooters and sportsman we developed our 1-4x24mm CMR (Close Medium Range). This highly flexible design offers great speed up close yet precision at longer distances. With a magnification range starting at 1x it allows a rifleman to keep both eyes open, like a red dot sight, during tactical situations or when hunting dangerous game. Increasing the magnification to 4x allows distant targets to be identified, ranged and engaged.
• The Mil-Radian based AVS-CMR reticle is designed for use with .223 and .308 cartridges.
• The BDC tick marks can also be used to range 1/2 meter wide targets from end to end
• The hashmarks on the horizontal axis subtend 1 mil.
• The reticle is true at 4X.
• The Mil-Radian based AVS-CMR-7.62 AK is designed specifically around the ballistics of the Russian 7.62X39mm service round 57-H-231 or 7H23. The BDC is also accurate for 300 BLK supersonic up to 600 meters
• The BDC tick marks can also be used to range 1/2 meter wide targets from end to end.
• There are ranging marks on the right side of the horizontal axis. These crosses can be used to frame a man sized target (1.75m tall by 1/2m wide).
• The largest framing cross on the right is used to frame a target at 100m. There are 10 crosses that can be used to frame distances every 100meters out to 1000meters.
• The 10 mil hash mark measures 1Mil. The 15 Mil hash Mark measures 2.5 Mils. The 30 Mil Hash Mark measures 3 Mils.
• This reticle is true at 4X.
very happy to receive my scope, fast shipping and equipment in perfect working order.
Absolutely love the Hi-Lux CMR1 rifle scope. After achieving zero, the consistent accuracy shot after shot has been impressive. I will defenitely be a returning customer and I'm equally certain of bringing friends. Great product. Only problem I had is that it is not Made in USA. That is the only reason for the 4 star instead of 5.
Originally mounted on a metric fal. Abused this cmr on that system. Now demoted to my AR. It survived the fal and still runs tops on the AR. The holdover are comprehensive, easy to acquire and well thought out. Windage at distance markers are ingenious. Best part when switching from 7.62 nato to 5.56 nato my holdover are close enough to hit 18inch steal at distances. Then at close range being second focal plane when you zoom out that 1moa at 4x dot becomes 1/4moa dot and bright enough to really get on target fast. And the illuminated outer ring under rapid fire is perfectly sized for getting that plate within the circle for contact. So nice being able to switch platform and not need to relearn the reticle. Becomes second nature fast once you understand the different accumens
This was one of the first sub $1000 dollar low powered optics that came with a BDC to come out. I purchased one when they first came out and its been going non-stop ever since. Mine has 2 or 3 layers of spray paint and cerakote on it, and has served me well for thousands of rounds through an AR. I don't baby my guns, although I don't torture them either, but this scope has reliably held zero from sub zero temps to over 100 degree weather. The glass quality is sufficient to do the job of a 4 power scope, and the illumination does its job in low light settings. For what it's worth, the green illumination on mine is daylight visible, but not intense like a red dot. I find the horseshoe to be a much better aiming device than a dot anyways, just frame the shoulders and let her eat. At 1x I have no issue engaging at CQB distances with both eyes open using the horseshoe. The reticle is fine enough to consistently shoot sub MOA groups with, including consistent 1/2 MOA groups at 300 yards, magazine mono-podded no less. The turrets are good, nice clicks and the zero stop works very well. The markings always line up nicely after zeroing. The zoom ring is stiff, but not unusable at all. Some may prefer to use a cat tail, I haven't yet though.
Be the first to learn about new optics, videos and promotions!