Vintage Military Reproductions
Vintage Sniper Mounting Kits
$449.00 $499.00 You save: 10% ($50.00)
Looking for a riflescope that compensates for bullet drop regardless of rifle and caliber with the turn of a dial? The Uni-Dial 5-30X56’s patented ballistic elevation turret has six colored markers which can be positioned to quickly reference up to 6 different distances. All you need is to know your Data of Previous Engagement or D.O.P.E. Once the turret has been set, the shooter will be able to hit targets by turning to the respective marker for that distance.
The Uni-Dial 5-30X was designed for the long range target shooter or hunter. With a 56mm objective and 34mm tube, the Uni-Dial 5-30X is a beast at light gathering. The HD Low Dispersion glass lenses produce a bright and crisp sight picture with true color fidelity, even in low light. The Second Focal Plane Mil Reticle clearly indicates every quarter Mil. All glass lenses in the UD530X56 are fully multi-coated with DiamondTuff14 for maximum light transmission. Nitrogen purging and rubber gasket seals guarantee fogproof performance in all temperatures and climates.Uni-Dial 5-30X Rifle Scope Manual [download]
Category: 34mm Tube Ballistic Turret Hi-Lux Leatherwood Long Range Shooting Programmable SFP Uni-Dial
Objective Lens Diameter: 56mm
Eye Relief: 3.6"
Field of View: 23.6 - 4 ft @ 100 yards
Tube Size: 34mm
Weight: 32 oz
The Uni-Dial 5-30X56 features a tool-less ballistic turret with six adjustable markers for various distances down range. Simply loosen the top screw to adjust the ballistic markers.
• The UD5-30 Ranging Reticle is a mil reticle.
• There is a hash mark to indicate every half and whole mRad subtension.
• Quarter mRad subtensions are indicated by 0.1 mRad openings/spaces.
• The fine 0.1 mRad subtensions on the left, upper and tight axes can be used for milling targets.
• The center opening above the center crosshair measures 0.25 mRad in height.
• Available in Red or Green Illumination.
• This reticle is accurate at 20X.