Vintage Military Reproductions
Vintage Sniper Mounting Kits
Pre-calibrated vertical (elevation) adjustment knobs or dials have been in use for about 100 years. The problem is that at the longer ranges, it is not practical to provide dials to cover a large variety of calibers. It is further compounded by other factors such as different bullets, barrel lengths, atmospheric conditions, etc. Although our Leatherwood ART scopes brought a new dimension to the world of long range shooting, there are many precision long range shooters who prefer to use a conventional style scope.
In the past there were two options for long range shooting: shoot a specific load or tape a chart of computes to the rifle stock. The Uni-Dial™ designed to solve the problem. By using a series of ten moveable indicators or flags, the shooter can set the range zero points him or her self. The dial is calibrated in minutes so that the flags can be set according to the ballistic data. Once set, the flags are locked in place and the dial is operated in a conventional manner. The vertical dial has a 1/2 minute click adjustment and the windage knob has 1/4 minute clicks. Both elevation and windage adjustment turrets can be reindexed after zeroing.Uni-Dial Series Rifle Scope Manual [download]
Category: 30mm Tube Hi-Lux Hunting Leatherwood Long Range Shooting Programmable Quick Reference Turrets Target Shooting Uni-Dial
Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm
Eye Relief: 3.25"
Field of View: 24.1 - 6.3 ft @ 100 yards
Tube Size: 30mm
The Uni-Dial series' Ballistic Turret has 10 flags numbered from 1 to 10. These flags allow the shooter to "program" the ballistic turret around their DOPE data. The indicators can be locked in place and returned to within seconds.
• Standard Mil-Dot Reticle with framing bracket for known sized targets of 1/2m x 1/2m (approximately 19" x 19").
• This reticle is true at 10X.
• The MLR reticle is a mil ranging reticle.
• The tickmarks on the horizontal and vertical axes indicate whole mil subtensions.
• The markings in the upper right quadrant are used to frame an average man sized target (1.7m) from 200m to 1500m.
• Available in Green and Red Illumination
• This reticle is true at 10X