Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm
Eye Relief: 3.25"
Field of View: 24.1 - 6.3 ft @ 100 yards
Adjustment Travel Range: 60 MOA
Tube Size: 30mm
Weight: 26.5 oz
Parallax Adjustment on the Top Angle series is offset 45 degrees from the vertical plane for easy access, regardless if you are left hand or right hand dominant.
• Standard Mil-Dot Reticle with framing bracket for known sized targets of 1/2m x 1/2m (approximately 19" x 19").
• This reticle is true at 10X.
• The MLR reticle is a milradian ranging reticle.
• The tickmarks on the horizontal and vertical axes indicate whole mil subtensions.
• The markings in the upper right quadrant are used to frame an average man sized target (1.7m) from 200m to 1500m.
• There is a 0.1 mil space to indicate the 1/2 mil subtensions.
• This reticle is true at 10X