Objective Lens Diameter: 42mm
Eye Relief: 4"
Field of View: 49 - 10 ft @ 100 yards
Tube Size: 30mm
Weight: 21 oz
Designed for the serious long range shooter or hunter, the PentaLux TAC-V rifle scopes provides a wider range of power settings... without adding unnecessary bulk or length. These compact models feature precise ¼ MOA adjustment, with each click moving bullet impact just ¼” at 100 yards.
The new TAC-V models also incorporate a powerful illuminated etched glass ranging reticle, with MOA graduations and ranging scale for known sized targets.
• The center of the HR1 reticle has a 2 MOA by 2 MOA cross.
• The opening in the center of the HR1 can be used to frame known size targets that are 18" or 36".
• Every hashmark on the vertical and horizontal scales indicate a whole MOA subtension.
• There is a 2 MOA tick-mark that indicates multiples of 5 MOA on both the horizontal and vertical scales.
• The ends of the horizontal and vertical axes are indicated by a 4 MOA tick-mark.
• The ranging scale in the lower right quadrant can be used to frame and range known sized targets from 9"-72" in length or height.
• This reticle is true at 10X.
Be the first to learn about new optics, videos and promotions!