Objective Lens Diameter: 32mm
Eye Relief: 9"-13"
Field of View: 18.8' - 6.3' ft @ 100 yards
Tube Size: 1"
Weight: 10 oz
The Hi-Lux Long Eye Relief is the answer to those special situations that require rifle optics with an extended eye relief. Designed to give full view of the target when placed 8 to 14 inches ahead of the shooter’s eye, the LER scope is ideal for installing on a scout rifle, lever-action rifles with top ejection and muzzleloaders with a side hammerlock that interferes with mounting a scope in the normal position.
• The Long Eye Relief 2-7X32 comes with a duplex reticle.
• The heavy posts naturally draw the shooter's eyes to the center crosshair.
• The fine crosshair are fine enough to be visible in the woods, yet thin enough not to obscure the target when aiming.
• The Long Eye Relief scope also comes in a BDC reticle version, based around the ballistics of the 168 grain, 308 Winchester.
• If you zero the center cross hairs at 200 yards, each subsequent BDC line represents the approximate holdover every 100 yards out.
• The Top of the Thick Post represents the 600 yard holdover.
• The BDC is accurate at 7X.
Bought this for my m44 mosin nagant carbine. Wanted to keep the straight bolt. Found this scope on your website and bought it. As advertised it has long eye relief and mounts forward of reciever perfect. Great fit and price clarity of scope is perfect and I would highly recommend this scope
I mounted this LER scope on a 1937 K98 Mauser in 8X57.using an S&K mount. I shoot full bore hand loads 198gr at 2775 fps,, the rifle will shoot 1 MOA and after over 1000 rounds the scope has held zero,, this scope lets my 67 yr old eyes keep shooting my favorite rifle. very clear and bight optics, good field of view, gives excellent both eyes open sighting. me eyes were shooting 5-7 inch groups at 100 yards with iron sights now I shoot holes in a quarter at 100 yards again
Be the first to learn about new optics, videos and promotions!