Vintage Military Reproductions
Vintage Sniper Mounting Kits
Sold Out $599.00
Specifically designed for precision long range shooting, the Phenom 5-30X , the High-Lux Phenom 5-30X is a first focal plane scope featuring the illuminated CW-3 reticle.
The CW-3 reticle enables the operator to quickly place follow up shots by tracking the first shot using the various reticle subtensions. As the Phenom 5-30X is a First Focal Plane scope, the CW-3 reticle can be used for holdovers at all magnifications.
By utilizing the Christmas tree portion of the reticle, all windage holdovers can be made on by holding over. Save your internal adjustment for dialing elevation!
From designing the optical system to eliminating optical shift when changing magnification, the Hi-Lux manufacturing process requires meticulous attention to detail and precision. All glass lenses in the rifle scope are fully multi-coated with DiamondTuff14 for optimal light transmission. Combining the solid 34mm aircraft grade aluminum tube with the Phenom’s large 56mm objective lens maximizes its light gathering capabilities.
Nitrogen purging and rubber gasket seals guarantee fogproof performance in all temperatures and climates.
When competing in shooting competitions, you need to maximize every advantage you have. Designed and tested by former military operators and professional shooters, the Phenom 5-30X is a rugged, yet precise instrument, dedicated to tearing up in the competitive circuit.Phenom 5-30X56 FFP Rifle Scope Manual [download]
Category: 34mm Tube FFP Hi-Lux Long Range Shooting Precision PRS Tactical
Objective Lens Diameter: 56mm
Eye Relief: 3.5"
Field of View: 23.6 - 3.8 ft @ 100 yards
Tube Size: 34mm
Weight: 32 oz
The Phenom series is Hi-Lux Optics first foray into precision long range rifle scopes. Specifically designed for the committed precision shooting, tactical and law enforcement communities, the Phenom 5-30X utilizes the CW-3 reticle.
• The CW-3 is a First Focal milradian reticle that enables the shooter to quickly range targets, and make holdovers.
• Both the elevation and windage axes are numbered for quick holdover reference.
• For windage, every 0.2 Mil graduation is indicated by the tick marks on the horizontal cross hair to 5 Mils on each side.
• In the Christmas tree portion of the reticle, 0.2 Mil graduations are indicated by the crosses and small dots.
• Each cross in the grid measures 0.4 Mil by 0.4 Mil.
• The center point of each cross also indicate whole Mils.
• The larger 0.1 Mil dot in the grid also indicates 0.5 Mil graduations.
• On the vertical axis, there are 0.1 Mil spaces that indicate 0.5 Mil graduations.
• The graduated tick-marks between 2-3 Mils above the center of the reticle on the vertical axis subtend 0.1 Mils and can be used for vertically milling targets.