Objective Lens Diameter: 26mm
Eye Relief: 3.5"
Field of View: 95' - 26' ft @ 100 yards
Tube Size: 34mm
Constructed from a solid 34mm aircraft grade aluminum tube, the CMR8 features a wide 8X Magnification ratio. At 1X, the outer horseshoe of the CW-4 reticle naturally directs the operator’s attention to the center of the reticle for quick target acquisition. At higher power, the outer horseshoe moves out of the sight picture to reveal equally spaced mil dots that can be used for holdover or range estimation. As the CMR8 is a 1st focal plane scope (FFP), the reticle subtensions are accurate at every power.
• The CW-4 Reticle is a mRad reticle designed for 2Gun, 3Gun and other run and gun AR-15 competitions.
• The center dot measures 1 MOA (0.291mRad).
• The inside diameter of the LARGER horseshoe (not including the thickness) measures roughly 55mRad in diameter.
• The outside diameter of the LARGER horseshoe (including the thickness) measures roughly 65mRad in diameter.
• Reticle shows sight picture at 1X.
• The inside diameter of the SMALL horseshoe(not including the thickness) measures 10mRad in diameter.
• The outside diameter of the SMALL horseshoe(including the thickness) measure 12 mRad in diameter.
• At 8X, there are triangular choke-style range finders that can range targets of 1m and 1.75m from 500 to 1000 meters.
• There are also dots and crosses spaced 1 mRad apart within the small inside horseshoe that can be used for estimating winds holds and distance or tracing shots.
Let me start by saying that the only reason this is not a five star review would be that I had some issues with this scope new in the box, that I felt should not have passed QC. From that point on, everything was handled in a very professional manner, from my first contact with Chris, up to receiving my scope back. Thank you for everything. Now to the scope. This is one nice piece of glass. Yes I own better and have owned much worse, but at this price point I haven't seen any competition for this scope. After a 500 round range test, mounted on my 308, I'm very pleased with the results. I may have started out a skeptic, but at this point I could not be more satisfied with my purchase. I'm impressed to see a company this committed to there products and the customers that use them. Thanks Again. CL Coleman.
Be the first to learn about new optics, videos and promotions!