Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm
Eye Relief: 3.25"
Field of View: 24.1 - 6.3 ft @ 100 yards
Adjustment Travel Range: 60 MOA
Tube Size: 30mm
Weight: 26.5 oz
Parallax Adjustment on the Top Angle series is offset 45 degrees from the vertical plane for easy access, regardless if you are left hand or right hand dominant.
• Standard Mil-Dot Reticle with framing bracket for known sized targets of 1/2m x 1/2m (approximately 19" x 19").
• This reticle is true at 10X.
• The MLR reticle is a milradian ranging reticle.
• The tickmarks on the horizontal and vertical axes indicate whole mil subtensions.
• The markings in the upper right quadrant are used to frame an average man sized target (1.7m) from 200m to 1500m.
• There is a 0.1 mil space to indicate the 1/2 mil subtensions.
• This reticle is true at 10X
I have several leatherwood scopes and verry much like every one of them
I originally bought this scope for my wife who is near sighted and I also tried it at varying distance. Such crisp focus and easy adjustments was fantastic to use even in low light in fact this worked better than some of my more expensive scopes. I would reccomend this product and have been very cool purchase.
The glass is as clear/clean on the HL I just purchased as my Trijicon Accupower that cost 1,400.00. Its more than I expected. Thanks for a great scope at a super price