Objective Lens Diameter: 56mm
Eye Relief: 3.5"
Field of View: 23.6 - 3.8 ft @ 100 yards
Tube Size: 34mm
Weight: 32 oz
The Phenom series is Hi-Lux Optics first foray into precision long range rifle scopes. Specifically designed for the committed precision shooting, tactical and law enforcement communities, the Phenom 5-30X utilizes the CW-3 reticle.
• The CW-3 is a First Focal milradian reticle that enables the shooter to quickly range targets, and make holdovers.
• Both the elevation and windage axes are numbered for quick holdover reference.
• For windage, every 0.2 Mil graduation is indicated by the tick marks on the horizontal cross hair to 5 Mils on each side.
• In the Christmas tree portion of the reticle, 0.2 Mil graduations are indicated by the crosses and small dots.
• Each cross in the grid measures 0.4 Mil by 0.4 Mil.
• The center point of each cross also indicate whole Mils.
• The larger 0.1 Mil dot in the grid also indicates 0.5 Mil graduations.
• On the vertical axis, there are 0.1 Mil spaces that indicate 0.5 Mil graduations.
• The graduated tick-marks between 2-3 Mils above the center of the reticle on the vertical axis subtend 0.1 Mils and can be used for vertically milling targets.