Objective Lens Diameter: 24mm
Eye Relief: 3.5"
Field of View: 95' - 26' @ 100 yards
Tube Size: 30mm
Weight: 16.5 oz
Using the real world experience of Special Operations combat veterans, competition shooters and sportsman we developed our 1-4x24mm CMR (Close Medium Range). This highly flexible design offers great speed up close yet precision at longer distances. With a magnification range starting at 1x it allows a rifleman to keep both eyes open, like a red dot sight, during tactical situations or when hunting dangerous game. Increasing the magnification to 4x allows distant targets to be identified, ranged and engaged.
• The Mil-Radian based AVS-CMR reticle is designed for use with .223 and .308 cartridges.
• The BDC tick marks can also be used to range 1/2 meter wide targets from end to end
• The hashmarks on the horizontal axis subtend 1 mil.
• The reticle is true at 4X.
• The Mil-Radian based AVS-CMR-7.62 AK is designed specifically around the ballistics of the Russian 7.62X39mm service round 57-H-231 or 7H23. The BDC is also accurate for 300 BLK supersonic up to 600 meters
• The BDC tick marks can also be used to range 1/2 meter wide targets from end to end.
• There are ranging marks on the right side of the horizontal axis. These crosses can be used to frame a man sized target (1.75m tall by 1/2m wide).
• The largest framing cross on the right is used to frame a target at 100m. There are 10 crosses that can be used to frame distances every 100meters out to 1000meters.
• The 10 mil hash mark measures 1Mil. The 15 Mil hash Mark measures 2.5 Mils. The 30 Mil Hash Mark measures 3 Mils.
• This reticle is true at 4X.
Scope's reticle paint started falling apart after 200 rounds leaving specks of black dots in the field of view, not a huge deal b/c the reticle is awesome, shot it out to 400m with CZ527 and it's amazing, best reticle out there for 7.62x39, even better than Primary Arms ACSS reticle because the target is not obscured by the reticle at 200m, and the glass is clearer. I was even willing to forget the low quality reticle etching as a quirk...
But after 500 rounds the diopter lens started moving back and forth, a couple hundred shots more and the whole lens came apart, seal came out etc. I'm sending it in for repair and they'll take care of it, but FYI it's not a combat optic or something to bang around in the woods, the turrets aren't even capped and they'll turn on you when you're not paying attention.
I own three CMR scopes, one CMR4 and two CMR 1. One CMR is mounted on an AR47 7.62x39 and is accurate out to at least 300 yards. Even though this is 1-4, seeing the target at 300 yards is very easy, thanks to the crystal clear glass used in these scopes.
The etched green illuminated reticle on all three scopes is great in low light, but on both of the CMR1, the green is washed out in daylight. The etched green reticle in the CMR4, however, is definitely daylight bright.
I also own two of the Leatherwood Hilux 1-4 SPG scopes. These are built equally as well as the CMR scopes, but have a different nonilluminated reticle that works equally as well. All of these scopes seem to be built very rugged and they look great mounted on my rifles. I only wish there was a 1-6 version of these great scopes.
When you find a great deal on one of these, buy it, you won't be disappointed.
very happy to receive my scope, fast shipping and equipment in perfect working order.
Absolutely love the Hi-Lux CMR1 rifle scope. After achieving zero, the consistent accuracy shot after shot has been impressive. I will defenitely be a returning customer and I'm equally certain of bringing friends. Great product. Only problem I had is that it is not Made in USA. That is the only reason for the 4 star instead of 5.
Originally mounted on a metric fal. Abused this cmr on that system. Now demoted to my AR. It survived the fal and still runs tops on the AR. The holdover are comprehensive, easy to acquire and well thought out. Windage at distance markers are ingenious. Best part when switching from 7.62 nato to 5.56 nato my holdover are close enough to hit 18inch steal at distances. Then at close range being second focal plane when you zoom out that 1moa at 4x dot becomes 1/4moa dot and bright enough to really get on target fast. And the illuminated outer ring under rapid fire is perfectly sized for getting that plate within the circle for contact. So nice being able to switch platform and not need to relearn the reticle. Becomes second nature fast once you understand the different accumens