Objective Lens Diameter: 24mm
Eye Relief: 3.5"
Field of View: 95' - 26' @ 100 yards
Tube Size: 30mm
Weight: 16.5 oz
The CMR4 is built with the same rugged 30mm one-piece high tensile strength aluminum tube as the first generation CMR. While the lenses of all Hi-Lux Optic’s scopes feature fully multi-coated air surfaces for optimum light transmission and clarity, we've gone all out to use extra low dispersion lenses in the CMR4.
• The CMR4-556 is a Mil-Radian based reticle specially calibrated for 5.56 NATO. In order for the BDC holdovers to be accurate, the scope needs to be zeroed at 100m.
• The center dot is the hold for 100m (also used for zeroing). The 200m holdover is the lower tip of the small inside horseshoe. The 300m holdover is the top of the vertical crosshair below the center dot. The 400m, 500m, 600m, 700m, and 800m holds are the subsequent sets of triangles.
• The sets of BDC triangles can also be used to frame a 1/2m (approximately 19") target at their respective BDC distances.
• The dots on both sides of the vertical mil scale crosshair represent the holds for a 10 MPH crosswind.
• This reticle is true at 4X.