Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm
Eye Relief: 4"
Field of View: 10.6 - 3.5ft @ 100 yards
Tube Size: 30mm
Weight: 27 oz
Parallax Adjustment on the Top Angle series is offset 45 degrees from the vertical plane for easy access regardless if you are left hand or right hand dominant.
• This reticle is a MOA based reticle. It is true at 28X.
• At 14X, each subtension on the reticle has twice the value indicated on the reticle. For example 1/2 MOA becomes 1MOA. 3MOA on the reticle becomes 6 MOA.
• At 7X, each subtension on the reticle has 4X its value indicated on the reticle. For example, 1 MOA now references 4 MOA. 1.5 MOA now references 6 MOA.
• There is an opening at the center of the reticle that can be used to frame and range a known 1/2 meter sized target.
• The center dot in the reticle measures 1/16MOA.
• There is a ranging scale in the lower right quadrant that you can use to frame known sized targets. Simply adjust the magnification ring until the target is framed accurately in the ranging scale. Each hashmark in the ranging scale represents 3".
I bought this based on the outstanding reviews and I couldn't have been more disappointed. The clear optics others brag about does not exist in my copy. Everything has a milky haze to it regardless of the distance and parallax will not correct the fuzzy out of focus image. I honestly have $100 air rifle scopes that are clearer.
I own other HiLux scopes and have been very pleased with them. So, I am hoping this is just a bad copy and I can return it for repair/replacement. If they send a new one and it improves, I will gladly amend this review.
Returned my scope to Hi-Lux. They examined it and found that the focus wasn't exactly right. A replacement scope was sent and now I'm a happy guy.
Scope is very sharp and bright up to 25x. From 25 up, it isn't the sharpest out there but it also doesn't cost what the sharpest scopes do. More than adequate for what I shoot at 300 yrds.
Also, customer service was outstanding and I would definitely recommend this scope to any budget conscious shooter. Just understand that it doesn't parallax correct below 75 yrds and above 25 power it will not be the absolute sharpest scope out there. Certainly serviceable, just not as sharp as it is below 25.
A good company and I will definitely purchase from them again.
Did not realize it would not clear below 100 yards. I tried to sight in at fifty yards and it just will not clear at that distance unless you move move the eye focus and that in turn blurts the retical.
I have not had a chance to sight it in or even shoot it yet. But it seems like a very high quality scope. The optics are impeccable and are as good or better than my leopold on a different rifle.
The reason that made me take a chance on the Top Angle Scope was the review I read written by Michael and considering his military service which I thank him for and all the different big name brand scopes he used, some of the best scopes in the world. But when he said the optics on the Top Angle was up there with Swarovski, that was enough for me to give it a try. Well he was right, I too having used many of the brands he mentioned, well he was right, this scope has exceptional optics. This will make my 300 to 1200yd shots a lot easier. My eyes not being as good when I was doing a lot of shooting between 1976 to 1989, this scopes super clear optics really is an amazing shooting tool for the price. Like Micheal says worth 10x's the price Hi Lux is asking for it. Thanks to Hi Lux for making an incredible product and a special thanks to Christopher for helping me out. If you want a Nightforce quality scope at a 10x lower price, this is your scope...