Objective Lens Diameter: 56mm
Eye Relief: 3.5"
Field of View: 23.6 - 3.8 ft @ 100 yards
Tube Size: 34mm
Weight: 32 oz
The Phenom series is Hi-Lux Optics first foray into precision long range rifle scopes. Specifically designed for the committed precision shooting, tactical and law enforcement communities, the Phenom 5-30X utilizes the CW-3 reticle.
• The CW-3 is a First Focal milradian reticle that enables the shooter to quickly range targets, and make holdovers.
• Both the elevation and windage axes are numbered for quick holdover reference.
• For windage, every 0.2 Mil graduation is indicated by the tick marks on the horizontal cross hair to 5 Mils on each side.
• In the Christmas tree portion of the reticle, 0.2 Mil graduations are indicated by the crosses and small dots.
• Each cross in the grid measures 0.4 Mil by 0.4 Mil.
• The center point of each cross also indicate whole Mils.
• The larger 0.1 Mil dot in the grid also indicates 0.5 Mil graduations.
• On the vertical axis, there are 0.1 Mil spaces that indicate 0.5 Mil graduations.
• The graduated tick-marks between 2-3 Mils above the center of the reticle on the vertical axis subtend 0.1 Mils and can be used for vertically milling targets.
Can the Phenom 530X56 be used for close (short) and medium range also.
Need some recommendation
Right out of the box you can tell the quality of the scope. The glass is clear and the reticle is everything I was looking for in a long-range scope. I have the mounts on order so I have yet to place it on the 300 RUM I bought it for.
I have been using the Phenom on my 6.5 Grendel for over two years now and I have been extremely happy with the overall quality and performance of the scope. The clarity of the glass is comparable to what you would expect to see in optics two to three times the price. The turrets have clear audible clicks that allow the scope to tracks extremely well as I have taken it from 100 to 1,000 yards with ease. The illuminated reticle is extremely crisp and clear and usable throughout the entire magnification range. I would recommend this scope to anyone looking to get into long range shooting.
I have mounted this scope on my Remington 700 Magpul edition in .260 caliber for you Creedmoor Fan's that's 6.5mm O8 I can hit steel consistently beyond 1,000 yards .And I can make adjustments on the fly .The Glass is outstanding very clear with this scope .If you hunt or do long range shooting this scope is for you. I shot a feral Pig standing on the power line right of way and killed it with one shot at 700 yards with a cold bore 142 grain Federal GM260M Gold Medal Sierra Match King BTHP .Pig at 700 yards DRT Dead Right There.
Be the first to learn about new optics, videos and promotions!