Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm
Eye Relief: 3.25"
Field of View: 24.1 - 6.3 ft @ 100 yards
Tube Size: 30mm
The Uni-Dial series' Ballistic Turret has 10 flags numbered from 1 to 10. These flags allow the shooter to "program" the ballistic turret around their DOPE data. The indicators can be locked in place and returned to within seconds.
• Standard Mil-Dot Reticle with framing bracket for known sized targets of 1/2m x 1/2m (approximately 19" x 19").
• This reticle is true at 10X.
• The MLR reticle is a mil ranging reticle.
• The tickmarks on the horizontal and vertical axes indicate whole mil subtensions.
• The markings in the upper right quadrant are used to frame an average man sized target (1.7m) from 200m to 1500m.
• Available in Green and Red Illumination
• This reticle is true at 10X
So far I like the scope. Clear glass and solid detents on turrets
This scope does not come with scope rings so dont be like me and think that your getting a scope that runs close to 200 bucks and think thier included because thier not they need to be purchased separately this is my first time buying a scope where they werent included