Objective Lens Diameter: 24mm
Eye Relief: 3.5"
Field of View: 95' - 26' ft @ 100 yards
Tube Size: 30mm
Weight: 16.5 oz
The CMR4 is built with the same rugged 30mm one-piece high tensile strength aluminum tube as the first generation CMR. While the lenses of all Hi-Lux Optic’s scopes feature fully multi-coated air surfaces for optimum light transmission and clarity, we've gone all out to use extra low dispersion lenses in the CMR4.
• The CMR4-556 is a Mil-Radian based reticle specially calibrated for 5.56 NATO. In order for the BDC holdovers to be accurate, the scope needs to be zeroed at 100m.
• The center dot is the hold for 100m (also used for zeroing). The 200m holdover is the lower tip of the small inside horseshoe. The 300m holdover is the top of the vertical crosshair below the center dot. The 400m, 500m, 600m, 700m, and 800m holds are the subsequent sets of triangles.
• The sets of BDC triangles can also be used to frame a 1/2m (approximately 19") target at their respective BDC distances.
• The dots on both sides of the vertical mil scale crosshair represent the holds for a 10 MPH crosswind.
• This reticle is true at 4X.
I really like the Reticle easy to get on target fast. Purchase was complete success with fast delivery.
These are very nice and accurate optics! When one considers the price point, it is a steal! The glass is right up there with optics costing three times as much. The turrets are works of art. They are crisp, audible and the zero stop is very nice. I also like that Leatherwood/Hilux moved the windage to the left side. Very happy with my purchase. You will not regret buying one!
I was very skeptical of this company from the start. At the time it was hard to find a good review for this scope. Luckily a friend of mine had the same on his AR platform and I had the chance to test it out. Since I purchase this scope I have put more than 600 rounds down range with it and it has never let me down. The tracking is true, the turrets are solid and the glass is clear. Even out to 900 yards the drop coincided with the impact on my 18"barreled ar with 62 grain NATO. I couldn't be more impressed.